sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

When You Lie In The Dragon's Mouth

It will happen, today or tomorrow
I will die in sorrow
So I anticipate the pain
I try to get stronger, but it is all in vain

They are around you
Taking a piece everyday
They won't forget you
They will make you walk in their way

Dragons fly
They only wait your dreams die
One day you won't deny
You will surrender to the lie

It's all you ever wanted
So go ahead while you are in time
It's all you waited all your life
So just forsake me if I die

They are coming again
With promises to end your pain
They built a world for you to escape
But once you enter there you will never be safe

Dragons are dressed in white
But they keep being wild
I pray for you to see it
Before you go to sleep

When you lie in the dragon's mouth
There's nothing I can do about it
I just wish this could be my last night
I just hope your instincts could be right

When you lie in the dragon's mouth
There's no fear in your eyes
But I can see the light going out
You woke up in the dragon's mouth

You chose to live in the dragon's mouth...

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

Essse poema...agora eu compreendo...agora sim...


Todos os amores que já vivi...todas as pessoas que já amei...escolheram a boca do dragão...e lá estão até hoje...

Cegos...

Meus parabéns Chriss...

Ficou perfeito, muito mesmo...sinceramente...esse foi o melhor...

Sinal de que a cada dia que passa...você se supera (Y)