domingo, 24 de maio de 2009

My Cage Of Lies

Everytime you come to free me
I let them caught me again
That's the reason why you will ever see my pain
That's the reason why you will never see me cry

I love this cage

Freedom is like love
Don't matter how much you have
'Cause it's never enough
That's why I hide myself here

I need to feel safe

The more we grow up
The more we get untrue
Everyday we need to tell a new lie
This is the meaning of life

The lie will never die

In my cage I'm safe
My pain protects me against everything
I don't want to feel nor to see
I just have to lie...

Locked I'll be free

I'm addicted to this pain
And all the things that it can change
I'm not afraid to lie but I'm afraid to die
Without know the truth

The agony of have something behind it all

I can stop these things
But a new beginning will happen
And I will need to face
All the pain that I don't want feel anymore

I threw away the key

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Acho que assim...esse é o primeiro poema em que sinto uma esperança...


Eu ainda to meio tonto pra raciocinar direito...mas volto a ler...


...mas achei interessante .hmmm


Tem uma coisa aí, que ainda não sei ao certo...tornarei ler assim que estiver melhor ^^

=**

A escritora disse...

Lady, vc ta ouvindo muito epica
quase pude vizualisar a bela Simone cantando essa letra...

Lindo Lady, maravilhoso
como sempre
=*

Darkness Maiden disse...

Sim, Sim... tem influência de Epica aí, mas na estrutura... A letra tem muuito de você, é palpável.
Está ótimo, só pra variar um pouquinho (¬¬') rs