segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

Too Late

It's too late to change my mind
I feel the anger growing deep inside
I don't need to breathe

It's too late to come back
To live in agony is a pride
I don't need to believe

Thinking in my past I search for some place to rest

Every place is better when you are alone
Every heart is better when all the feelings are gone

It's too late to lie
I will never have a chance to try
I don't need to lose

I never will be free while I keep dreaming every night

It's too late to stop this goodbye
The memories will keep you by my side
I don't need you here anymore

Every night is better when you are awake
Every mistake you commited is better than the next you will make

I don't want to run away but I need to escape
From all of the things
That used to be my dreams
And now hunt me
Follow me
Steal my peace
Reveal the truth
How many times I will need to tell myself
That I don't need to dream?

Every lie is better when you believe in it

It's too late do die
'Cause I found my cure

Um comentário:

A escritora disse...

às vezes eu fico impressionada como nossas vidas, mesmo so tendo se cruzado pela internet, são tão similares e a forma como lidamos com certos sentimentos é tão semelhante...

mais uma vez me vejo em vc...