sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

Waiting To Die

The letter writen with my blood
The story is already told
I lost myself in a dream
And it will never carry me to home

Sometimes I just wonder
Why am I still here?
I just wish I could be stronger
To wait for what I fear

The same fight through the years
But there's nothing to earn
I only have created
The emptiness in my heart

So I'm waiting to die
And the pain will be a memorie
Another day could be too late
And unleash all my sins

And I still wonder
Why Am I breathing?
I wish I could be stronger
To wait my destiny

And it hurts me to know
That I can't end it by myself
While I can't take it any longer
I'm frozen in this hell

So I waiting to die
I wait my time to lie
Tomorrow is too late
Who will close my eyes?

5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

"Waiting fot tomorrow..."

Assim é vida amiga...


A gente sempre espera, mas como te disse, nao podemos cruzar os braços...


"Strenght to carry on..."


O poema ficou muito belo ^^


Sempre estarei aqui, quando precisar...

E lembre-se: Você é MUITO mais forte do que tudo isso!


Te amo MUITO MESMO!!


Beijos!

Bryan_Mcalister disse...

I'll be there whenever you'll need. You're my angel for ever. I love you allways Chriss.

;** s2

A escritora disse...

Ah quantas vezes já fui tomada por essa vontade de morrer...
Olhava pro céu todos os dias, pedindo a Deus para que colocasse um fim nessa existencia, já que eu nao tinha coragem de dar cabo disso...

Vc e eu temos mais incomum do que conseguimos imaginar...

Lola disse...

Heeey....this is so nice..i'm a singer ..and a songwriter..can i use something for my songs? =)

Anônimo disse...

Não morra! =O O q vai ser da comu sem vc?! >.< (brinks) =p
Mas é verdade, o poema tá lindo! *-*