domingo, 21 de dezembro de 2008

Leave me

Kill me with your words
While I'm here trying to heal my wounds
You will never know
The things I should show

Leave me while you still have time
Leave me
My weakness makes me stronger
Leave me while I can control myself
Leave me

My desire must be a ironic game of my mind
But I never loved it so much as I do now
Trying to find a reason why I became blind
If at least I have somebody to open the door I should try to come out

Leave me 'cause I don't want to hurt you
Leave me
My fear guides me to insanity
Leave me while I don't believe you can
Leave me

The pain could kill me
And it will
Day by day
Every second
Every breath
My heart keeps frozing more and more
Just to protect a feeling
Trying to make it stay here forever
But I already know the aswer
The feeling will never go away...

Leave me now while I'm wanting you here
Leave me
I'm afraid, I'll always be
Leave me while I'm hoping you don't read this lines
Just leave me

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

"Bring me home or leave me be
My love in the dark heart of the night
I have lost the path before me
The one behind will lead me"

Meu, que isso, tá todo mundo num clima mó GLS ! (Ghost Love Score)

Percebe-se que há alguém que não percebe algo que você tenta dizer...lembra muito as primeiras frases subjetivas que fazia pra um certo alguém...

"You will never know
The things I should show"

M-A-R-A !

Martírio..sofrimento...os cristãos dizem "paixão"...

Belo, perigoso, prazeroso, incandecente... mas ...mas...

Nossos medos nos guiam a insanidade.../fatao

O inglês tá perefito, as rimas também, a métrica tá lecau!

Palavras muito bem escolhidas, bem coeso!

^^

Meus pará!