terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008

Enough

Could this be enough?
I want to know
'Cause I'm good just standing where I am
'Cause in this moment I have all I can
It isn't what I want, but makes me feel good
In a way that I didn't believe that one day I would

I want more...I want the eternity
I want make my dream becomes reality

But everything won't change
It will keep being strange
The truth is easy to see, but hard to believe
And I'm needing a ilusion to live
Some people say that those stories of dear diary must stop
But I'm so lost that I cannot drop it

Could this life be enough to me?
I feel so complete but everything is so sad here
Could this be insanity?
I don't want to live in a fantasy

I want more...I want the eternity
I want make my dream becomes reality
I want to stay lost in a moment

I don't mind
I don't wanna be blind
Not anymore
I don' t wanna close the door

Sometimes I think I'm just another one
Trying to find a answer while I'm lost in my own
Sometimes I wish, sometimes I die
Seeing how cruel is a lie
The lie I told myself everyday
The lie that makes me stay
And I want to stay lost in this moment forever

Um comentário:

Darkness Maiden disse...

precisamos de uma melodia pra isso... Já!