terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2008

So Far That Makes Me Feel Guilty

Well, I don't know what to say
I haven't strength to run away
I just spent my time here alone
Wishing I could have a place to call home

Nobody's here and I know why
And scares me that I never had a chance to say good bye
I only closed my eyes to make easier to leave it behind
But one thing keeps living in my mind
Not only in my mind, but in my heart
One thing that I can't live apart

But now I'm so far, trying to hide
Telling myself everyday that I have nothing inside
I can learn this, I can become empty
But I can't survive being a guilty

Sometimes I wish could make it in the right way
But I really lost myself and I don't know if I will find myself someday
Maybe it's just another ilusion, maybe this signs are just a fantasy
That keeps knocking at my door wanting to carry me to the insanity

But everything is so far from me
If I just could see
I will stop to believe
In everything that makes me live

2 comentários:

Darkness Maiden disse...

...Ainda está achando graça em ser meu clone? ¬¬'

(rsrs)

someone disse...

Vai escrever bem ainda lá na..
Lá mesmo, *risos*

You will find yourseff the right way.
Just believe that :)