terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Silent Dreamers Are The Next Sinners

Comentários: Sempre abominei poesias/músicas que tem várias partes, estilo The Poet And The Pendulum do Nightwish (a qual eu teria cortado pela metade e para mim já estaria ótima), mas eu sempre pago minha língua, e em tempos de megalomania, acabei por escrever algo exatamente nestes moldes... será que o Tuomas Holopainen baixou em mim ? (queria eu =P)
Enfim, isso é tudo...


Silent Dreamers Are The Next Sinners

I- To Make It Real

One by one
I will kill
They need to be dead
To make it real

Silent dreamers are the next sinners

Ilusions never come from your mind
Without the other people it's one thing you will never find
Kill them all, make them fall
They can't control this feeling inside of you
Don't let them steal the freedom that lies inside of you

One by one
I will kill
They need to be dead
To make it real

II- Doubts

Can my soul die while my body is still living?
Every line I wrote I feel the pen geting heavier
What is growing inside of me?
All the things that I never wish to have

Silent dreamers are the next sinners

Could I find my light in the farthest place?
Can I keep wanting change everything or should I let everything changes me?
The arrogance brings me the agony
For how long will I think that everything is only in my hands?

III- I Could Not Feel

Let me run while I have time
I need to save me from myself
I could not feel the pain anymore
I could not feel the guilty saying me to go home

Where are everything?
I'm in the end of the road
I have no future
But can I turn back and relive the past?

Silent dreamers are the next sinners

IV- The Mistake

How could I think that the past can replace the future?
Will I ever destroy everything around me?
I must try to say I'm sorry but I really don't feel it
You need to choose someone to blame
They choose to blame it on me

I'm the next on the line
I walk standing my sins
I see they with all that one day were mine
This is the price to pay when you lose your dreams
Just one thing could be worst
Show your dreams to the world
And they will become your worst enemy

Silent dreamers are the next sinners

V-Instincts

I can sniff them
I will manipulate them
And play with their ropes
I want to steal all their hopes
Like one day they did to me
I will follow my instincts
I don't want to be cruel
But it controls me
I can feel it everytime I do something
I carry this guilty, but it just makes me stronger
My eyes show the disillusion
But I'm just following my wildest instincts
I want to make them fall
They need to be dead to make it real
I'm a silent dreamer, and I know that is comming the time to be a sinner

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

PUTA QUE PARIU!
CARALEO!

"Can my soul die while my body is still living?
Every line I wrote I feel the pen geting more heavy
What is growing inside of me?
All the things that I never wish to have"


Putz!

Chriss...meu deus...o que foi isso?

Ficou perfeito! Nossa...vai faltar inspiração pra uma semana depois disso...xD

Fico muito bom!

Nossa, sério, eu ainda to meio embasbacado rpa comentar direito..mas eu vou ler depois com mais calma pra comentar alguns pedaços!
Mas, ow...isso me causou um impacto daqueles! *emoticom do tuomas colocando as maos no rosto, olhando pra cima fazendo '=O'*

Sério...deu medo...o.O