quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

Eternity (365)

I can't feel anything
I'm the only one to blame
I don't wanna breathe
I'm just waiting in my shadows

Eternity
So cruel
A fantasy
So true

I don't know if I must believe in everything that keeps me alive

365 tears that I never cried
I wished I had strength to choose other way
I ever knew that I should live lost in a lie
I never will be ready

Eternity
So cruel
Insanity
So true

I don't know if I must believe in what I read

I locked myself in this dream
Now it's time to wake up
What I dreamed will be the only truth for me?
Or will I die when I open my eyes?

Eternity
So cruel
Reality
So cruel

I don't know if I must believe in myself
I don't know if I must believe in dreams
I don't know if I must believe in the future
I don't know if I must believe in destiny
I don't know if I must believe...

Um comentário:

Darkness Maiden disse...

Novamente... o que eu posso dizer?
Isso está realmente muito bom. E você está sempre se superando
ah, desculpa se você esperava alguma novidade...