quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2009

Come Again

Come hurt me again
'Cause I cannot think you are different anymore
Come lie to me again
You won't be the first to drive me insane

You are just another one
But I used to believe in you
One more time
I let you blind me

Come betray me again
I'll always find a way to know the truth
Come kill me again
'Cause I cannot do it by myself

'Cause in the end
It's just the same
Forget who you are
We will always be liars

Come dream with me again
Let's see who will fall first
Come love me again
'Cause I'm tired of your fears

I will follow the signs
So don't try to hide the evidences
You are just like me
We fake to live

Come hate me again
I think that is all you need
Come make me bleed again
'Cause I can't stand the pain

Come again
I'm waiting
One more time
I cannot die, but I can lie



PS: Vee, obrigada pela correção ^^

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

"Come again
I'm waiting
One more time
I cannot die, but I can lie"


ALOK!

SHAUHSuaHUshuaHsuHAUShuHAUshA


Ow, Chriss, ficopu foda como sempre, mas o final, ow, gente nossa OMFG


Ficou DIGNÉRRIMO!

*u*u*u*u*


Ai meu deus!

precisamos montar a Virtual Desire *u*

Vivs Takahashi disse...

Gosto muito.