domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

The Last Tale

Silence
Where is my soul?
So broken inside
This is the last tale I'll tell

Once I wished to be here
I had a reason to believe
But then everything
Turned into dust
And I'm living a lie

With the ashes of my dreams in my hands
I left behind a place 'cause my soul wasn't there
And in the last day I have prayed to fall
I became empty and I broke all the walls

I walked alone but my memories were there
Until the day I saw it was in vain
The pain will be here and a new wound will come
Just to remind me of the things I have done

Silence
Can I bleed again?
This blade seems so sweet
But I don't know if it is real

Once I wished but now I see
The rope is not strong enough
To support my body
It's fall or die
I can't live tonight

With the ashes of my dreams in my hands
I cried as I never did it before
And in the first day I prayed to be free
So I burned my dreams one more time

I walked alone in a road to nowhere
And I waited for the day when it would start again
It will never have an end so this is the last tale I'll tell
'Cause I'm trapped here in the cage of destiny

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

"With the ashes of my dreams in my hands
I left behind a place 'cause my soul wasn't there
And in the last day I have prayed to fall
I became empty and I broke all the walls"

Nossa...fcou muito bom, muito mesmo...

Gostei da parte que citei...

Deixar para trás tudo que não possui um pedaço de nósmesmos..nossa Chriss...nossas almas tão unidas sim...

Cada dia que passa eu percebo isso, mais e mais...

=*...amo você!