sábado, 18 de julho de 2009

The Dreamer And The Pain

I- My Decay

Don't look at me
Just leave me alone

I cannot stand it
Not this time
Cause I find myself lost in a illusion

I tried to think I could be ok
But I know
I'm forever trapped in my dreams


II- The Road I'll Choose

Gimme my wings
I'm moving on
It's getting late
I can't stay strong
Forget the future
Enjoy the past
The old issue
What I feel still rest

Searching for freedom everyday
Emancipation, I need to feel safe

Lost inside I burried my lies
I have time to open my eyes
But I feel so cold
So good
So dead
And this road I'll choose

Time to come back in time
Forsake the things
Your legacy is mine

Another night
The same pain
It doesn't matter
I'm running away
Another place
In loneliness
I have been guide
Through the voices in my head

I found my freedom here
And it is all that I fear

Lost inside I burried my lies
I have time to open my eyes
But I feel so cold
So good
So dead
And this road I'll choose


III- Dead

Silence
Can you still hear me?
Darkness
Can I still see you ?

I have been waiting for so long time
But today I will take my last breath
No hope
No light
Just the end

I don't want to cry in my last day

I will never be right
So now it's time to burn the way
No choices
No dreams
Just the pain

Silence
The same tear still runs inside of me
Trying to find a way to come back
Denying
Lying

The only way is dying


IV- The Pain

I still can feel the pain
Dead or alive it's here
And when I try to heal it
I only feel it getting worse
There is no forgiveness to the ones who lost their souls

Everyday facing the destiny
I wait in silence
Condemned by my own guilty
My weakness made me confess
And leave the dream behind

Loneliness
I'm free but the world is still a cage

( 09/07/2009 >>> 15/09/2009)

3 comentários:

Darkness Maiden disse...

fui abduzida por esse poema +.+

Rafaela Rocha disse...

E mais uma vez seus sentimentos tomam vida em palavras tao intensas e perfeitamente interligadas entre si, que mesmo a palavra perfeito9 nao consegue fazer juz a ele...

Cris, vc pode ter nascido com um dom fantástico, mas é impressinante como a cada dia que passa, mais vc consegue lapida-lo e deixa-lo cada vez mais encantador

Unknown disse...

"Loneliness
I'm free but the world is still a cage"

Suas palavras me fazem chorar...
Considere isso como um elogio...

Obrigado mais uma vez...
Perfeito, mais uma vez...