quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2009

Destroy Your Way

Forgetting the name
Giving a chance to the pain
The time will be wasted
Until my dying day

The truth in my hands
A legacy forgotten
The unspoken words
It will be better than nothing

Destroy your way
So they won't follow you

Denying my fears
Just another day to live
Forgive my sins
But I won't change anything

The guilty will be there
Just another thing to carry
One last dream
And I will face my death

Destroy your way
So they won't follow you

Closing another door...

2 comentários:

deadly puzzle disse...

vc sabe que eu adoro o que vc escreve *-*
e mais ainda quando me identifico x)
parabéns ^^
:hug:

*agora vou destruir esse comentário pra ninguém saber que estive aqui*
-q

Bryan_Mcalister disse...

Nossa essa ficou perfeita. Uma das suas melhores composições Chriss hehe eu li aqui e dava pra fazer varias musicas com essa letra hehe

=**** beautifull girl =]